Thursday, March 5, 2009

The first post...


This image was my first project upon joining my school's Digital Media class, and it's also my favourite. This was created in early 2007, and aims to show the transition from a material way of thinking to spiritual one. The entire artwork (with the exception of the staircase's texture) was created from either my own photographs, and a simple 3DS Max image of a staircase that I made.



This is, in my opinion, one of the best pieces of architecture. It is the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain, and I've always found it amazing how such a creative shape on the outside manages to house the regularly shaped rooms and stories of the art gallery.



I took this photo from the spit, facing north-west. I was bushwalking through the area as the sun was setting...





Rosalie Gascoigne - Untitled (12 bunches of grapes)
Plank, repeat, geometric


Tracey Moffat - First Jobs, Corner Store 1977
Shop, sell, uneasy/bright



Fiona Hall - Dead in the Water
Plumbing, swim, skeletal

No comments:

Post a Comment